How to change the Screen Resolution on a MAC OS Computer
Description: This article describes how to change the screen resolution on your MAC OS computer.
- Click the Spotlight icon in the upper-right hand corner of the desktop.
- Type Displays into the Spotlight search bar.
- Select Displays from the search results.
- The window that comes up is called the Displays utility. From here, one can change the display resolution of your MAC OS computer. In the Resolution pane, select a screen resolution.
- In summary, this article describes the process of how to change the screen resolution of your MAC OS computer.