HOW TO: Set up a WinBook Security DVR to Record on Motion Detection
Description: The WinBook Security DVR can be set to record video only when it detects motion. This guide will walk through how to do that.
- Using the mouse connected to the DVR, right click anywhere on the screen and select Main Menu.
- Click the Record Icon.
- Within the Record options, click the Record Conf. button.
- Change the Channel to All.
- Set the REC. Mode to Schedule.
- Change the Week to All.
- Period 1 by default should be set from 00:00 - 24:00. This is correct. To the right of Period 1, check the box for Detect.
- This completes the record options. Click OK.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Select the Motion Detect icon.
- Change the Status on CH1 - CH4 to ON to enable motion detection.
- Click OK and exit all menus.
- Using the mouse connected to the DVR, right click anywhere on the screen.
- Select Record Mode then select Schedule for All to complete setup.