How to restore Configuration Settings of a Tenda Router from a Backup
Description: This article outlines the process of using the web interface of a Tenda router to restore its configuration settings from a previously saved backup.
- Open a web browser.
- Type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- Press Enter.
- Type the username and password of the router into the dialog box that appears.
- Click on the OK button.
- Click on the System Tools link.
- Click on the Backup / Restore link.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Select the Backup File containing your configuration settings and click on the Open button.
- Click on the Restore button.
- Click on the OK button to complete the process.