How to restore the configuration settings of a Tenda Router from a previously saved backup
Description: This article outlines the process of using the web interface of a Tenda router to restore its configuration settings from a previously saved backup.
- Open a Web Browser.
- Type "192.168.0.1" (without the quotes) into the Address Bar.
- Press Enter.
- Type the Username and Password of the Router into the Dialog Box that appears. (default username and password is admin.)
- Left click on the OK Button.
- Left click on the System Tools Link.
- Left click on the Backup/Restore Link.
- Left click on the Browse Button.
- Select the Backup File containing your configuration settings and left
click on the Open Button.
- Left click on the Restore Button.
- Left click on the OK Button to complete the process.