How to restore the default MAC address of a Tenda Router
Description: This article outlines the process of using the web interface of a Tenda router to restore its default MAC address.
- Open a Web Browser.
- Type "192.168.0.1" (without the quotes) into the Address Bar.
- Press Enter.
- Type the Username and Password of the Router into the Dialog Box that appears. (default username and password is admin.)
- Left click on the OK Button.
- Left click on the Advanced Settings Link.
- Left click on the MAC Address Clone Link.
- Left click on the Restore Default MAC Button.
- Left click on the Apply Button to complete the process.