How to restore the Default MAC Address of a Tenda Router
Description: This article outlines the process of using the web interface of a Tenda router to restore its default MAC address.
- Open a web browser.
- Type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- Press Enter.
- Type the username and password of the router into the dialog box that appears.
- Click on the OK button.
- Click on the Advanced Settings link.
- Click on the MAC Address Clone link.
- Click on the Restore Default MAC button.
- Click on the Apply button to complete the process.