How to import and export ESET NOD32 Settings in Version 5
The information in this article refers to a previous version of ESET. It is recommended that you run the most current version of ESET. Please see our tech article How to update your ESET Program to the Latest Version for assistance with updating your program. The information in the article below is provided as a convenience to those who may still have questions about the older version of the program.
Description: ESET NOD32 has many customizable features. Rather than going through setting up each version of the program individually, you can set it up once and simply export those settings to be imported into other installations of the program.
- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All Programs » ESET Folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Click Setup on the left.
- Click Import and Export settings.
- Select the option to export settings and select where you want to save the settings.
- Click OK to save the file.
- To import the settings into a second installation of ESET, follow steps one through four and select Import settings and browse to the file location and click OK.