IMPORTANT: How to Use your Microsoft Office Product Key Card
If the computer came with a starter or trial version of Office 2010, and it is to be upgraded to the full version, follow the following steps:
- Locate the 25-character product key on the card.
- In the Start menu, find Microsoft Office and click on the title.
- On the Office 2010 startup screen, find the orange checkmark icon , then click Activate.
- When prompted, enter the 25 character key from the Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Card.
- Go to this website - https://www2.downloadoffice2010.microsoft.com/usa/registerkey.aspx?ref=pkc&culture=en-US - and enter your 25-character product key from your Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Card.
- Select your language.
- Type the 6 characters in the box at the right and download your copy of Office 2010.