HOW TO: Change the Screen Resolution on Windows XP/Vista/7
This guide explains the process of changing your screen resolution in Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
1. Right-click a blank area on the desktop and, in the dropdown menu, select Properties.
2. In the Display Properties window, select the Settings tab, drag the slider in the Screen resolution box to the desired position, and click Apply.
1. Right-click a blank area on the desktop and select Personalize in the drop-down menu.
2. In the window that opens, select Display settings.
3. In the Display Settings window, drag the Resolution: slider to the desired setting and click Apply.
1. Right-click the desktop and select Screen resolution.
2. Adjust the screen resolution slider to the desired setting and click Apply.