Final closure of southbound Hwy 100 between Hwy 62 and I-494 in Edina this weekend
We’d like to help you get around – and to our store - during all the construction.
This weekend's final closure of southbound Hwy 100 between Hwy 62 and I-494 kicks off some nightly lane and ramp closures next week. Check it out:
Oct. 9, 10 p.m. through 5 a.m. Oct. 12
• Southbound Hwy 100 between Hwy 62 and I-494 closed. Detour: Hwy 62, I-35W and I-494.
• Ramp closures during the southbound weekend closure:
- Southbound Hwy 100 to eastbound Hwy 62
- Westbound Hwy 62 to southbound Hwy 100
- Eastbound Hwy 62 to southbound Hwy 100
- 70th Street to southbound Hwy 100
- 77th Street to southbound Hwy 100
Oct. 10, 8 p.m. through 6 a.m. Oct. 11
• Ramp from westbound I-494 to southbound Hwy 100 will be closed
• Ramp from southbound Hwy 100 to eastbound I-494 will be closed
Oct. 11, 7 p.m. through 7 a.m. Oct. 13, nightly
• Northbound Hwy 100 between Hwy 62 and I-494 will be reduced to a single lane
Oct. 13, 7 p.m. through 7 a.m. Oct. 15, nightly
• Southbound Hwy 100 between I-494 and Hwy 62 will be reduced to a single lane
At 6 a.m. Saturday, Oct.11 in St. Louis Park, we will be closing Highway 7 (over Hwy 100) between Beltline and Wooddale. The official detour will be Excelsior Blvd and Louisiana Ave. Hwy 7 will be closed until fall 2016.
Read all the details on the MNDOT site.