Free Clinics at your Local Micro Center Store
Come participate in the free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. You'll also have the chance to get your computer questions answered by the experts.
Saturday, July 21 and Sunday, July 22
- History of Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi model comparison
- Power requirements
- Raspberry Pi software
- Uses for Raspberry Pi
Backup & Restore
Saturday, July 28 and Sunday, July 29
- How to back up your system
- The best time to back up
- Micro Center backup and restore services
- These FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center stores. Registration is recommended (or sometimes required) since space is limited. Sign up sheets are available only in your local Micro Center at Tech Support or the Customer Service area. PLEASE NOTE: Clinics will be suspended in the Denver store while it undergoes remodeling.
- Clinics may be canceled without notice due to holiday sale events. Call your nearest Micro Center store to confirm your clinic.
Saturday, Aug. 4 & Sunday, Aug. 5
- 2 p.m. — 3D Printers
Saturday, Aug. 11 & Sunday, Aug. 12
- 2 p.m. —Mac OS X Tips & Tricks
Saturday, Aug. 18 & Sunday, Aug. 19
- 2 p.m. — Wireless Networking
Saturday, Aug. 25 & Sunday, Aug. 26
- 2 p.m. — Windows® 10 Basics
Sign up to get our In-store Clinic Update Newsletter Enter your email address in the "Sign up for Special Offers" box below. Clinic emails are weekly, listing current and upcoming clinic topics and times.