Free Clinics at your Local Micro Center Store
Come participate in the free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. You'll also have the chance to get your computer questions answered by the experts.
Virus & Malware Troubleshooting
Saturday, Nov. 1 and Sunday, Nov. 2
- Definitions and variations
- Spy/adware, viruses, spam, trojans, phishing
- How malware spreads
- Identifying malware symptoms
- Protecting your system
Smartphones & Tablets
Saturday, Nov. 8 and Sunday, Nov. 9
- What do you want to do with the device?
- Product features
- Display, battery life
- Data storage and transfer
- OS and applications
- Carrier specific, unlocked, service features
- Form factor and accessories
- These FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center stores. Registration is recommended (or sometimes required) since space is limited. Sign up sheets are available only in your local Micro Center at Tech Support or the Customer Service area.
- Clinics may be canceled without notice due to holiday sale events. Call your nearest Micro Center store to confirm your clinic.
Saturday, Nov. 15 & Sunday, Nov. 16
- 2 p.m. —Backup & Restore
Saturday, Nov. 22 & Sunday, Nov. 23
- 2 p.m. — Windows® 8.1 Basics
Clinics will resume in January 2015
Sign up to get our In-store Clinic Update Newsletter
Enter your email address in the "Sign up for Special Offers" box below. Clinic emails are weekly, listing current and upcoming clinic topics and times.