Free Clinics at your Local Micro Center Store
Come participate in the free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. You'll also have the chance to get your computer questions answered by the experts.
Saturday, Aug. 1 and Sunday, Aug. 2
- Differences between versions
- Upgrade path
- New features
- Windows Start screen, Store, OneDrive
- Switch between Start screen and desktop
- Find files and installed programs
- Personalize the desktop
- Use gestures and keyboard shortcuts
- Configure network access
- 802.11 wireless basics
- Wireless security
- Change router/access point configurations
- Configure/connect to WAPs
- Configure peer-to-peer connections
Saturday, Aug.8 and Sunday, Aug. 9
- These FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center stores. Registration is recommended (or sometimes required) since space is limited. Sign up sheets are available only in your local Micro Center at Tech Support or the Customer Service area.
- Clinics may be canceled without notice due to holiday sale events. Call your nearest Micro Center store to confirm your clinic.
Saturday, Aug. 15 & Sunday, Aug. 16
- 2 p.m. — Mac OS X Tips & Tricks
Saturday, Aug. 22 & Sunday, Aug. 23
- 2 p.m. — 3D Printers
Saturday, Aug. 29 & Sunday, Aug. 30
- 2 p.m. — Raspberry Pi
Saturday, Sept. 5 & Sunday, Sept. 6
- 2 p.m. — Windows® 10
Sign up to get our In-store Clinic Update Newsletter
Enter your email address in the "Sign up for Special Offers" box below. Clinic emails are weekly, listing current and upcoming clinic topics and times.