Free Clinics at your Local Micro Center Store
Come participate in the free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. You'll also have the chance to get your computer questions answered by the experts.
Saturday, Sept. 5 and Sunday, Sept. 6
- Differences between versions
- Upgrade path
- New features
- Windows Start screen, Store, OneDrive
- Switch between Start screen and desktop
- Find files and installed programs
- Personalize the desktop
- Use gestures and keyboard shortcuts
- Configure network access
- 802.11 wireless basics
- Wireless security
- Change router/access point configurations
- Configure/connect to WAPs
- Configure peer-to-peer connections
Saturday, Sept. 12 and Sunday, Sept. 13
- These FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center storesRegistration is not required. It is recommended you arrive early as space is limited.
- Micro Center reserves the right to cancel clinics without notice at our discretion.
Saturday, Sept. 19 & Sunday, Sept. 20
- 2 p.m. — Virus & Malware Troubleshooting
Saturday, Sept. 26 & Sunday, Sept. 27
- 2 p.m. — 3D Printers
Saturday, Oct. 3 & Sunday, Oct. 4
- 2 p.m. — TBD
Saturday, Oct. 10 & Sunday, Oct. 11
- 2 p.m. — TBD
Sign up to get our In-store Clinic Update Newsletter
Enter your email address in the "Sign up for Special Offers" box below. Clinic emails are weekly, listing current and upcoming clinic topics and times.