Free Clinics at your Local Micro Center Store
Come participate in the free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. You'll also have the chance to get your computer questions answered by the experts.
Mac OS X Tips & Tricks
Saturday, Mar. 24 and Sunday, Mar. 25
- System management features
Build Your Own
Saturday, Mar. 31 Only
- Choosing components by specification
- Minimizing Electro-Static Discharge (ESD)
- Installing CPU and memory
- Installing motherboard in case
- Power connections and issues with ACPI
- Installing video cards, hard disks, optical drives
- System testing throughout build process
- These FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center stores. Registration is recommended (or sometimes required) since space is limited. Sign up sheets are available only in your local Micro Center at Tech Support or the Customer Service area.PLEASE NOTE: Clinics will be suspended in the Denver store while it undergoes remodeling.
- Clinics may be canceled without notice due to holiday sale events. Call your nearest Micro Center store to confirm your clinic.
Saturday, Apr. 7 & Sunday, Apr. 8
- 2 p.m. — Backup & Restore
Saturday, Apr. 14 & Sunday, Apr. 15
- 2 p.m. — Windows® 10 Basics
Saturday, Apr. 21 & Sunday, Apr. 22
- 2 p.m. — Virus & Malware Troubleshooting
Saturday, Apr. 28 & Sunday, Apr. 29
- 2 p.m. — Raspberry Pi
Sign up to get our In-store Clinic Update Newsletter Enter your email address in the "Sign up for Special Offers" box below. Clinic emails are weekly, listing current and upcoming clinic topics and times.