Free Clinics at your Local Micro Center Store
Come participate in the free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. You'll also have the chance to get your computer questions answered by the experts.
Saturday, Aug. 23 and Sunday, Aug. 24
- Choose components by specifications
- Minimize Electro-Static Discharge risk
- Install CPU and memory
- Install motherboard in case
- Identify power connections and issues with ACPI
- Install video cards, hard disk, and optical drives
- Test the system throughout the build process
Saturday, Aug. 30 and Sunday, Aug. 31
Backup & Restore
Saturday, Sept. 6 and Sunday, Sept. 7
- What to do before and after system failure
- Why back up and what is your "stuff"
- Why it's important to have a plan
- Different methods and how they work
- Creating your plan
- These FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center stores. Registration is recommended (or sometimes required) since space is limited. Sign up sheets are available only in your local Micro Center at Tech Support or the Customer Service area.
- Clinics may be canceled without notice due to holiday sale events. Call your nearest Micro Center store to confirm your clinic.
Saturday, Sept. 13 & Sunday, Sept. 14
- 2 p.m. — Safer Web Surfing
Saturday, Sept. 20 & Sunday, Sept. 21
- 2 p.m. — Troubleshooting System Performance
Saturday, Sept. 27 & Sunday, Sept. 28
- 2 p.m. — Windows® 8.1 Basics
Saturday, Oct. 4 & Sunday, Oct. 5
- 2 p.m. — Home Networking
Sign up to get our In-store Clinic Update Newsletter
Enter your email address in the "Sign up for Special Offers" box below. Clinic emails are weekly, listing current and upcoming clinic topics and times.