Free Clinics at your Local Micro Center Store
Come participate in the free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. You'll also have the chance to get your computer questions answered by the experts.
Virus & Malware Troubleshooting
Saturday, Jan. 31 and Sunday, Feb. 1
- Spy/adware, viruses, spam, trojans, phishing
- How malware spreads
- Identifying malware symptoms
- Protecting your system
Troubleshooting Windows® 8.1
Saturday, Feb. 7 and Sunday, Feb. 8
- What's different and what's new
- Advanced Startup menu
- Troubleshooting tools
- Recovery tools
- Task manager
- Repair, refresh, reset tools
- These FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center stores. Registration is recommended (or sometimes required) since space is limited. Sign up sheets are available only in your local Micro Center at Tech Support or the Customer Service area.
- Clinics may be canceled without notice due to holiday sale events. Call your nearest Micro Center store to confirm your clinic.
Saturday, Feb. 14 & Sunday, Feb. 15
- 2 p.m. —BYOPC Demo
Saturday, Feb. 21 & Sunday, Feb. 22
- 2 p.m. — Solid State Dives
Saturday, Feb. 28 & Sunday, Mar. 1
- 2 p.m. — Wireless Networking
Saturday, Mar. 7 & Sunday, Mar. 8
- 2 p.m. — Raspberry Pi
Sign up to get our In-store Clinic Update Newsletter
Enter your email address in the "Sign up for Special Offers" box below. Clinic emails are weekly, listing current and upcoming clinic topics and times.