Free Clinics at your Local Micro Center Store
Come participate in the free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. You'll also have the chance to get your computer questions answered by the experts.
Saturday, Aug. 29 and Sunday, Aug. 30
- History of Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi model comparison
- Power requirements
- Raspberry Pi software
- Uses for Raspberry Pi
- Differences between versions
- Upgrade path
- New features
- Windows Start screen, Store, OneDrive
- Switch between Start screen and desktop
- Find files and installed programs
- Personalize the desktop
- Use gestures and keyboard shortcuts
- Configure network access
Saturday, Sept. 5 and Sunday, Sept. 6
- These FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center storesRegistration is not required. It is recommended you arrive early as space is limited.
- Micro Center reserves the right to cancel clinics without notice at our discretion.
Saturday, Sept. 12 & Sunday, Sept. 13
- 2 p.m. — Wireless Networking
Saturday, Sept. 19 & Sunday, Sept. 20
- 2 p.m. — Virus & Malware Troubleshooting
Saturday, Sept. 26 & Sunday, Sept. 27
- 2 p.m. — 3D Printers
Saturday, Oct. 3 & Sunday, Oct. 4
- 2 p.m. — TBD
Sign up to get our In-store Clinic Update Newsletter
Enter your email address in the "Sign up for Special Offers" box below. Clinic emails are weekly, listing current and upcoming clinic topics and times.