Free Clinics at your Local Micro Center Store
Come participate in the free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. You'll also have the chance to get your computer questions answered by the experts.
Backup & Restore
Saturday, Sept. 6 and Sunday, Sept. 7
- What to do before and after system failure
- Why back up and what is your "stuff"
- Why it's important to have a plan
- Different methods and how they work
- Creating your plan
Safer Web Surfing
Saturday, Sept. 13 and Sunday, Sept. 14
- Suspicious emails
- Online phishing
- Searching the web
- Fake virus scanners
- Unsolicited phone calls
- Unwanted add-ons
- These FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center stores. Registration is recommended (or sometimes required) since space is limited. Sign up sheets are available only in your local Micro Center at Tech Support or the Customer Service area.
- Clinics may be canceled without notice due to holiday sale events. Call your nearest Micro Center store to confirm your clinic.
Saturday, Sept. 20 & Sunday, Sept. 21
- 2 p.m. — Troubleshooting System Performance
Saturday, Sept. 27 & Sunday, Sept. 28
- 2 p.m. — Windows® 8.1 Basics
Saturday, Oct. 4 & Sunday, Oct. 5
- 2 p.m. — Home Networking
Saturday, Oct. 11 & Sunday, Oct. 12
- 2 p.m. — 3D Printing - NEW!
Sign up to get our In-store Clinic Update Newsletter
Enter your email address in the "Sign up for Special Offers" box below. Clinic emails are weekly, listing current and upcoming clinic topics and times.