Free Clinics at your Local Micro Center Store
Come participate in the free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. You'll also have the chance to get your computer questions answered by the experts.
Saturday, July 11 and Sunday, July 12
- History of Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi model comparison
- Power requirements
- Raspberry Pi software
- Uses for Raspberry Pi
- Spy/adware, viruses, spam, trojans, phishing
- How malware spreads
- Identifying malware symptoms
- Protecting your system
Virus & Malware Troubleshooting
Saturday, July 18 and Sunday, July 19
- These FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center stores. Registration is recommended (or sometimes required) since space is limited. Sign up sheets are available only in your local Micro Center at Tech Support or the Customer Service area.
- Clinics may be canceled without notice due to holiday sale events. Call your nearest Micro Center store to confirm your clinic.
Saturday, July 25 & Sunday, July 26
- 2 p.m. — 3D Printers
Saturday, Aug. 1 & Sunday, Aug. 2
- 2 p.m. — Windows® OS
Saturday, Aug. 8 & Sunday, Aug. 9
- 2 p.m. — Wireless Networking
Saturday, Aug. 15 & Sunday, Aug. 16
- 2 p.m. — Mac OS X Tips & Tricks
Sign up to get our In-store Clinic Update Newsletter
Enter your email address in the "Sign up for Special Offers" box below. Clinic emails are weekly, listing current and upcoming clinic topics and times.