How To Return Merchandise
Micro Center Online® will gladly receive any merchandise you would like to return, provided it meets the guidelines in our Return Policy. You can return merchandise by shipping it to our Distribution Center, or by taking it to your local Micro Center® Store.
If you are shipping the product back to us, contact Customer Service first
Returns for orders being shipped back require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, which is valid for 10 days. To obtain an RMA Number, contact Customer Service. Product being returned at a retail store does not require RMA- just bring in your packing slip.
When you call, please provide the Customer Service Support Representative with:
- Order Number
- SKU Number of each product
- Name or Description of each product
- Nature of the problem
After the Customer Support Representative has taken the necessary information, he or she will process it and provide you with an RMA Number. No returns will be accepted without an RMA Number.
After you have obtained your RMA Number, follow the steps
below to return the merchandise.
Return by Shipping
- Pack the item securely in the original packaging. Include all contents of the original package such as manuals, discs, cables, etc. If all contents are not included, you may be charged an Open Box fee as described in the Return Policy.
- In the package, place a copy of the packing list that
came with your order. Keep the original packing list for
your records. If you do not have the packing list, you will
need to include the following information:
- Order Number
- Billing Name
- Billing Address
- Ship your return to our Distribution Center. We recommend the Postal Service, UPS or Federal Express. All shipping charges must be prepaid and the shipment must be insured for the full value of the merchandise being returned.
- Address your package to:
Micro Center Online Returns
RMA #(INSERT YOUR NUMBER HERE)*
2701 Charter Street
Columbus, Ohio 43228
- Keep the shipping tracking number. This number will identify the receiving date of your package.
- Your refund will be in the form of your original payment (on the same credit card as the original purchase) and will take up to 14 days to process. Depending on the cycle of your credit / debit card, it may take up to two cycles for the credit to be applied to your account.
*NOTE! Returns cannot be accepted without an RMA number included on the shipping label. Please do not write your RMA number on the box.
Return to a Store
If you prefer, you may return items you ordered from Micro Center Online® to your local Micro Center® Store in person. To return the items, you will need to bring:
- The item and the original packaging. Include all contents
of the original package such as manuals, discs, cables,
etc. If all contents are not included, you will be charged
an Open Box fee on certain categories of products, as described
in the Return
- Credit or Debit Card used to purchase your order
- Complete packing list that came with your order
When returning an item to your local Micro Center® Store, we reserve the right to decline a return if it is not in "like new" condition.
Take your items, credit / debit card, and the packing list to the Customer Support Department. Any of our Associates in Customer Support will be glad to process your return.