©Micro Electronics, Inc.
All materials appearing anywhere on Micro Center®'s Internet site ("Site") are protected by worldwide copyright laws, trademark laws and treaty provisions. Micro Center® is a registered trademark owned by Micro Electronics, Inc. The copyrights respecting the materials appearing on this Site are held by Micro Center® or by the original creator of the materials.
Micro Center®, the center of .computer shopping, The Computer Department Store, The Ultimate Computer Store, Random Access®, BYOPC®, PowerSpec® and WinBook® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Micro Electronics, Inc. The trademarks, service marks, logos and graphics (collectively, the "Trademarks") appearing on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Micro Electronics, Inc. and others, all rights reserved, and are subject to copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Micro Electronics, Inc., one of its affiliates, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Micro Electronics, Inc. No license or right is granted by implication or any other means to use any Trademark or any other proprietary intellectual property appearing on this Site.
None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, downloaded, republished, displayed, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, without limitation, by means of electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means (whether now known or later developed), without the prior written permission of Micro Electronics, Inc. or the trademark or copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only - provided that you do not modify the materials and that you respect and retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
The entire content of the microcenter.com website is copyrighted and registered as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws, and Micro Electronics, Inc. owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the content.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Permissions terminate automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Copyright Infringement Policy for Micro Electronics, Inc.'s Website
Users of this website are required to honor the protection given to data copyright laws. Micro Electronics, Inc. will, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate use of this Site by any visitors who infringe on the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this Site and that it constitutes copyright infringement, please provide written notice to Micro Electronics, Inc.'s designated agent in accordance with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512. Micro Electronics, Inc.'s designated agent is provided below.
A notice of claimed copyright infringement by a "complaining party" must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is already infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. In other words, please provide us with a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Micro Electronics, Inc. to locate the material. In other words, you must provide a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Micro Electronics, Inc. to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted. In other words, if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that violates your rights, please provide us with your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the matter complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. We need a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner (or authorized to act on the intellectual property owner's behalf).
|Micro Electronics Inc.'s designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:|
Director of Technical Support
Micro Electronics, Inc.
4119 Leap Road
Hilliard, OH 43026
|By phone: (614) 850-3000
By fax: (614) 850-3001
By email: email@example.com
Please review our Privacy Statement, which also governs your visit to the Site.