Extension Protection Plan Desktops, Laptops, and Tablets
Protecting Your Investment
Technology is an investment, and investments need protection. We can help you protect your investment beyond manufacturer warranty limitations and long after manufacturer warranties expire. Good planning now, can save you money on a costly repair or replacement down the road. Protection plans are a smart way to protect your device and your investment because, accidents do happen.
- Coverage begins at expiration of manufacturer warranty
- No deductibles, no hidden charges, no out of pocket cost
- Priority repair with expedited service at Micro Center
- If your surge protector fails and your equipment is damaged, you are covered
- No Lemon guarantee
- The program is fully insured for your protection
- This plan covers normal wear and tear and includes material or workmanship defects and failures due to dust, internal heat and humidity
- Transferable if resold or given as a gift
- Nationwide service network
Coverage for the Unexpected
Micro Center Extension Protection Plan*
Micro Center Extension Protection Plans pick up when the manufacturer's warranty period ends, extending coverages on your product for the time period purchased. Convenient service is available by carrying your product in to your local Micro Center service department.
Our Protection Plan makes everything simple! If you need service, bring your covered product in to any Micro Center location to allow us to diagnose your equipment’s technical problem. Many hardware issues can be resolved at that time. If you have questions about your plan or need additional support, you can quickly and easily get answers to your questions by contacting one of our knowledgeable Customer Support Representatives who will be happy to assist you.
*Some restrictions / limitations apply. This plan is not valid on Gaming Systems, LCD / LED or Plasma TVs.
More Protection Plans
If this plan doesn't sound like exactly what you need, don't worry! We have a full selection of protection plans available at the store. A Sales Associate will be happy to assist you in determining which plan is the best fit for you.