iPad 2 features a 9.7-inch Multi-Touch display, front and back cameras, and great built-in apps. All in a remarkable design you can take anywhere.
iPad 2 Features
- Thin, light design
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- Dual-core A5 chip
- Front and back cameras for FaceTime video calls and HD video recording 1
- Great built-in apps for email, web browsing, photos, and more
- Over 140,000 apps made for iPad, available on the App Store 3
- iOS 5 with over 200 new features*
- iCloud, which wirelessly pushes your content to all your devices 4
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- iPad Smart Cover (sold separately)
(1) Requires a FaceTime-enabled Mac with an Internet connection or a FaceTime-enabled iOS device with a Wi-Fi connection. Not available in all areas.
(2) Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. Testing conducted using preproduction iPad 2 units and software performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi-Fi or 3G. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors. Actual results may vary.
(3) App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
(4) iCloud requires iOS 5 on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation), iPad, or iPad 2; a Mac computer with OS X Lion; or a PC with Windows Vista or Windows 7. Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
Apple, the Apple logo, FaceTime, iCloud and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S and other countries. Multi-Touch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.