Tenda FH1201 High Power Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Router
Usually ships in 1-3 business days.
The Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Router is the ideal solution for next generation wireless access. Simultaneous dual-band signals on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies, broadcasted by dual amplified high gain antennae ensure that the days of buffering high definition video are a thing of the past. Not a fan of sharing? The built in QoS engine allows for your bandwidth hungry applications to be prioritized based on your preferences.
Power, SYS, WPS, LAN (1-4), WAN, 2.4G, 5G
Compliant Standards (Wired)
IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
Compliant Standards (Wireless)
IEEE 802.11b Wireless, IEEE 802.11g Wireless, IEEE 802.11n Wireless, IEEE 802.11ac Wireless
Remote Management Protocol
Operation Mode (Access Mode)
Access Point, Broadband Router, 3-Port Switch
Internet Sharing Methods
Dynamic IP, Static (fixed) IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP
13-Channels (2.4GHz); 5-Channels (5GHz)
2 x External Antennas; 2 x Internal Antennas
Wireless A Data Transfer Rate
Up to 54Mbps
Wireless B Data Transfer Rate
Up to 11Mbps
Wireless G Data Transfer Rate
Up to 54Mbps
Wireless N Data Transfer Rate
Up to 300Mbps
Wireless AC Data Transfer Rate
Up to 867Mbps
Maximum WLAN Connections
Client Filter MAC Filter Website Filter Remote Web Management
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
High Power Wireless AC1200 Dual-band RouterPower Adapter Ethernet Cable Quick Install Guide
Questions and Answers
Warranty & Support
- Parts: 1 Year
- Labor: 1 Year
Micro Center Return Policy:
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt.* We want you to be satisfied with your Micro Center purchase. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you!
If an item you have purchased from us is not working as expected, please visit one of our in-store Knowledge Experts for free help, where they can solve your problem or even exchange the item for a product that better suits your needs.
If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange.
*If you are a Micro Center Insider or if you have provided us with validated contact information (name, address, email address), you won’t even need your receipt.
General Return Policy
Desktop / notebook computers, tablets, processors, motherboards, digital cameras, camcorders and projectors, 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators may be returned within 15 days of purchase. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton / UPC, and all packaging / accessories / materials. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice.
Wireless Phones & Devices
Wireless phones and devices may be returned within 14 days of purchase. When returning a wireless phone or device with a plan, you are responsible for ensuring that your service is cancelled with the carrier. If you don’t cancel your service, you may incur additional charges from your carrier. All carrier charges are your responsibility.
All Digital Download sales are final and are not eligible for return or refund under the Micro Center Return Policy.
Using the software may require the use of a computer or other device that must meet minimum system requirements. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the system requirements before making your purchase. Software system requirements are typically found on the Product information specification page.
Micro Center is happy to honor its customary 30-day return policy for Aerial Drone returns due to product defect or customer dissatisfaction. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns with damage due to pilot error. So let’s be careful out there!
Refunds will be credited to the credit card or debit card account used for the original purchase.
Micro Center Support:
|Free Walk-in Tech Support|
|As a service to our customers, Micro Center offers free in-store technical support. Stop in any of our store locations during regular business hours, and our expert staff will answer your computer questions or help you with issues regarding:|
|Support from Home or Office
If you need help with hardware or software products purchased from Micro Center, please contact one of our knowledgeable tech support reps by live chat or email.
|Free assistance is available for the first 30 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance.
We accept the following credit cards: Micro Center VISA® credit card with WorldPoints® Rewards; VISA; MasterCard; American Express; Novus/Discover.
|Learn more about our exclusive Priority Care Program. You'll have access to our in-house Technical Support team of certified technology professionals trained to assist you on a variety of PC and Mac related support issues.|
- Support Article
- What does the AP Isolation setting on routers do
- What is MAC Filtering on routers
- What does the DMZ setting on routers do
- How to change the WAN Connection Type on a Tenda FH1201 Router
- How to configure DHCP Server Settings on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to configure a Guest Network on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to configure the WEP Key on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to configure IP Address and Subnet on a Tenda FH1201 Router
- How to clone a MAC Address on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to configure Universal Repeater Mode on a Tenda FH1201 Router
- How to set up a Static IP for a Client on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to configure the WPA Key on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to change the Port Mode on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to configure DHCP Guest Settings on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to add Client Wireless Access on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to set up Basic Wireless Settings on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to view Wireless Clients on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to physically reset a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to add a Static Route on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to back up your Settings on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to change the Time Setting on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to change the Admin Password on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to check Clients Connected to a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to create a Virtual Server on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router
- How to enable or disable UPnP on a Tenda FH1201 AC1200 Router