Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium Student Edition (Mac)
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium is the ultimate toolkit for professional design and web development. Craft compelling graphics and images, lay out high-impact print pages, build HTML5/CSS3 websites, and design for tablets and smartphones all with greater speed and precision than ever before.
To purchase and unlock the Student and Teacher Edition Software Products, Individuals must meet the eligibility requirements set forth below.
1. General. Adobe Student and Teacher Editions are for purchase and use ONLY by (i) students, for online purchases, who are over the age of 18 or whose parents or guardians have agreed to purchase the software on behalf of the students, (ii) teachers and (iii) school staff ONLY. Proof of eligibility will be required after purchase in order to use this software.
2. Student and Teacher Edition eligibility. This Student and Teacher Edition Software Product may be used by:
- University and college students—students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study;
- Primary and secondary school students – students enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction;
- Faculty and staff – teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school or public or private university or college.
3. Proof of eligibility. To receive an authorized serial number, you must provide proof that you are an eligible user of Adobe Student and Teacher Edition Software Products as follows:
- a. Students
Students must provide a photocopy of a valid, current student ID that includes your name, date, and a photo of yourself. If you do not have such an ID, you must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:
- Official, current non-photo student ID with name and date;
- Official, current school transcript indicating name of school and student;
- Official, current school tuition bill indicating name of school and student;
- Official, current report card indicating name of school and student
- Other official dated proof of enrollment
Students who are under the age of 18 and do not have a valid photo ID may provide an official letter from their eligible educational institution stating their name and current enrollment status.
- b. Teachers, Faculty and Staff Teachers, faculty and staff must provide a photocopy of a valid current school ID that includes your name, date, and a photo. If such end user does not have such an ID, the end user must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:
1. Faculty or staff paycheck stub
2. An official letter from the registrar of the educational entity.
4. Formats for Digital Proof of Eligibility. The end user must use a digital camera or scanner to create a copy of his/her proof of eligibility. All documents must be clear, legible, and true to size. Acceptable formats include JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIF, and PDF. The file must be no larger than 3MB. Proof of eligibility shall be submitted in accordance with the instructions accompanying the Adobe Student and Teacher Edition Software Product.
5. Restrictions on Use. A Student and Teacher Edition End User may purchase only one license of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition product. This license may be used only on your privately owned computer. Student and Teacher Edition Software Products may not be resold by the Student and Teacher End User.
Supported Macintosh Operating Systems
Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7
Multicore Intel processor
2GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
Hard Drive Space
9.5GB (Additional space required during installation)
Peripheral Devices/Software Required
1280x800 display, OpenGL 2.0 Capable system, DVD-ROM
What's in the Box
Creative Suite (Photoshop Extended, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash Professional, Fireworks, Acrobat X Pro, Bridge, Media Encoder)
Questions and Answers
Warranty & Support
Micro Center Return Policy:
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt.* We want you to be satisfied with your Micro Center purchase. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you!
If an item you have purchased from us is not working as expected, please visit one of our in-store Knowledge Experts for free help, where they can solve your problem or even exchange the item for a product that better suits your needs.
If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange.
*If you are a Micro Center Insider or if you have provided us with validated contact information (name, address, email address), you won’t even need your receipt.
Desktop / notebook computers, tablets, processors, motherboards, digital cameras, camcorders and projectors, and CD/DVD duplicators may be returned within 15 days of purchase. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton/UPC, and all packaging/accessories/materials. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice.Refunds will be credited to the credit card or debit card account used for the original purchase.
Micro Center Support:
|Free Walk-in Tech Support|
|As a service to our customers, Micro Center offers free in-store technical support. Stop in any of our store locations during regular business hours, and our expert staff will answer your computer questions or help you with issues regarding:|
|Support from Home or Office
If you need help with hardware or software products purchased from Micro Center, please contact one of our knowledgeable tech support reps by live chat or email.
|Free assistance is available for the first 30 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance.
We accept the following credit cards: Micro Center VISA® credit card with WorldPoints® Rewards; VISA; MasterCard; American Express; Novus/Discover.
|Learn more about our exclusive Priority Care Program. You'll have access to our in-house Technical Support team of certified technology professionals trained to assist you on a variety of PC and Mac related support issues.|