Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard software enables lightning-fast creativity thanks to massive performance boosts in both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Tackle new design projects such as video editing with Photoshop and designing for iPads and other tablets with Adobe InDesign. And speed up repetitive print production tasks with dozens of timesaving enhancements.
To purchase and unlock the Student and Teacher Edition Software Products, Individuals must meet the eligibility requirements set forth below.
1. General. Adobe Student and Teacher Editions are for purchase and use ONLY by (i) students, for online purchases, who are over the age of 18 or whose parents or guardians have agreed to purchase the software on behalf of the students, (ii) teachers and (iii) school staff ONLY. Proof of eligibility will be required after purchase in order to use this software.
2. Student and Teacher Edition eligibility. This Student and Teacher Edition Software Product may be used by:
- University and college students—students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study;
- Primary and secondary school students – students enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction;
- Faculty and staff – teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school or public or private university or college.
3. Proof of eligibility. To receive an authorized serial number, you must provide proof that you are an eligible user of Adobe Student and Teacher Edition Software Products as follows:
- a. Students
Students must provide a photocopy of a valid, current student ID that includes your name, date, and a photo of yourself. If you do not have such an ID, you must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:
- Official, current non-photo student ID with name and date;
- Official, current school transcript indicating name of school and student;
- Official, current school tuition bill indicating name of school and student;
- Official, current report card indicating name of school and student
- Other official dated proof of enrollment
Students who are under the age of 18 and do not have a valid photo ID may provide an official letter from their eligible educational institution stating their name and current enrollment status.
- b. Teachers, Faculty and Staff Teachers, faculty and staff must provide a photocopy of a valid current school ID that includes your name, date, and a photo. If such end user does not have such an ID, the end user must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:
1. Faculty or staff paycheck stub
2. An official letter from the registrar of the educational entity.
4. Formats for Digital Proof of Eligibility. The end user must use a digital camera or scanner to create a copy of his/her proof of eligibility. All documents must be clear, legible, and true to size. Acceptable formats include JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIF, and PDF. The file must be no larger than 3MB. Proof of eligibility shall be submitted in accordance with the instructions accompanying the Adobe Student and Teacher Edition Software Product.
5. Restrictions on Use. A Student and Teacher Edition End User may purchase only one license of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition product. This license may be used only on your privately owned computer. Student and Teacher Edition Software Products may not be resold by the Student and Teacher End User.