Epson Epson WorkForce 30 Color Printer
A powerful, high performance printer, the Epson WorkForce 30 blazes through critical documents at speeds about two times faster than those of competitive printers. And, the results are always impressive. Delivering laser quality text and brilliant color photos, its the perfect addition to any home office. With its small, compact design, it fits in even the smallest work area. And, with dual Black ink cartridges, this budget-conscious performer is ready to handle all your high-volume printing projects
Questions and Answers
- Laser quality text about 2x faster1
- Dual Black ink cartridges
- Smudge, fade and water resistant, highlighter friendly
- Uses up to 3x less power than a laser printer1
- Individual ink cartridges
- Truly touchable photos
- 1-year product protection
- Quick product exchange
Show the world what your business is made of with WorkForce, Epson’s new line of printers and all-in-ones, engineered for the small business and home office. Get laser quality output at laser fast speeds for prints that make you look your best.
A powerful, high performance printer, the Epson WorkForce 30 blazes through critical documents at speeds about two times faster than those of competitive printers.1 And, the results are always impressive. Delivering laser quality text and brilliant color photos, it’s the perfect addition to any home office. With its small, compact design, it fits in even the smallest work area. And, with dual Black ink cartridges, this budget-conscious performer is ready to handle all your high-volume printing projects1 See Specifications page for Notes.
Features & Benefits
- Save time — get ISO speeds of 16 ISO ppm (Black), and 5.5 ISO ppm (Color) 1
- Get twice as much, twice as fast — Faster text printing with dual Black ink cartridges 1
- Protect important documents — Smudge, fade and water resistant, highlighter friendly documents rival those from a laser printer and photos rival those from the lab
- Share prints worry-free — Truly touchable photos you can present to clients immediately after printing
- Save energy — Uses up to 3x less power than a laser printer 1
- Save paper — Built-in double-sided printing 1
- Replace only the color that you need — Easy-to-use, individual ink cartridges
- Print more, change cartridges less often — High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink cartridges available
- Get product protection you can count on — 1-year limited warranty and quick product exchange
In the Box
- Epson WorkForce 30 Color Printer
- Two 69 Black Ink cartridges (T069120)
- One 69 Cyan Ink cartridge (T069220)
- One 69 Magenta Ink cartridge (T069320)
- One 69 Yellow Ink cartridge (T069420)
- CD-ROM containing drivers and software (Windows® and Macintosh®)
- Power Cable
- USB cable not included
Warranty & Support
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Main Website: www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/index.do
- Support Website: www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportIndex.jsp
Micro Center Return Policy:
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt.* We want you to be satisfied with your Micro Center purchase. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you!
If an item you have purchased from us is not working as expected, please visit one of our in-store Knowledge Experts for free help, where they can solve your problem or even exchange the item for a product that better suits your needs.
If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange.
*If you are a Micro Center Insider or if you have provided us with validated contact information (name, address, email address), you won’t even need your receipt.
General Return Policy
Desktop / notebook computers, tablets, processors, motherboards, digital cameras, camcorders and projectors, 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators may be returned within 15 days of purchase. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton / UPC, and all packaging / accessories / materials. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice.
All Digital Download sales are final and are not eligible for return or refund under the Micro Center Return Policy.
Using the software may require the use of a computer or other device that must meet minimum system requirements. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the system requirements before making your purchase. Software system requirements are typically found on the Product information specification page.
Micro Center is happy to honor its customary 30-day return policy for Aerial Drone returns due to product defect or customer dissatisfaction. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns with damage due to pilot error. So let’s be careful out there!
As of December 21, 2015 all drones, regardless of purchase date, between 0.55 lb (8.82 oz, 250 g, 0.25 kg) and 55 lb take-off weight are required by the FAA to be registered for outdoor use. Details regarding registration can be found at: http://www.faa.gov/uas/registration/
Wireless Phones & Devices
Wireless phones and devices may be returned within 14 days of purchase. When returning a wireless phone or device with a plan, you are responsible for ensuring that your service is cancelled with the carrier. If you don’t cancel your service, you may incur additional charges from your carrier. All carrier charges are your responsibility.
Refunds will be credited to the credit card or debit card account used for the original purchase.
Micro Center Support:
|Free Walk-in Tech Support|
|As a service to our customers, Micro Center offers free in-store technical support. Stop in any of our store locations during regular business hours, and our expert staff will answer your computer questions or help you with issues regarding:|
|Support from Home or Office
If you need help with products purchased from Micro Center, please contact one of our knowledgeable tech support reps using the information below, or visit our tech support website for additional options and helpful information.
|Free assistance is available for the first 90 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance.
We accept the following credit cards: Micro Center VISA® credit card with WorldPoints® Rewards; VISA; MasterCard; American Express; Novus/Discover.
|Learn more about our exclusive Priority Care Program. You'll have access to our in-house Technical Support team of certified technology professionals trained to assist you on a variety of computer related support issues.|